As i am originally from the Manchester area, I can either fly from Lisbon airport to Manchester with TAP airlines, or Porto to Liverpool with Ryan air. The cost of the ticket with TAP was four times the cost of flying with Ryan air ( thats a lot of craft supplies) and so Ryanair it was .
I also prefer flying from Porto to Lisbon.
WHY I LIKE PORTO AIRPORT
1.It’s on the metro line, and so I can hop off the train at Campanha and jump onto the Metro.
2.The airport is well set out, compact, and easy to get around.
3. There are lots of places to sit and relax, and in the departure lounge you can even sit and listen to live music at certain times throughout the day.
4. There are computers which are free to use in the departure lounge
5. There are free water dispensers throughout departures, so I don’t have to buy over priced bottles of water as I do in most airports
6. There are plenty of nice shops to look around.
7. There are small areas to sit and watch TV throughout departures. I was fortunate enough to be there when an English language film was
showing, and so the time just flew by.
8. The airport has the best choice of Port in duty free that I have ever seen, and it just happens to be my favourite drink !